Last update on April 28th 2017
Qualifications and Finals in all 5 categories.
Qualifications (Youth, Junior, Junior+ , Senior): 1 Balance and 1 Dynamic routine.
Qualifications (Beginner): 1 Combined routine (Difficulty calculated as FIG 11-16 Age Group)
Pairs: choose 2 balance elements from 11-16 compulsory tables + 1 optional element from FIG Tables and 2 dynamic elements from 11-16 compulsory tables + 1 optional element from FIG Tables. Cannot be chosen element from FIG Tables that are in 11-16 compulsory tables too.
Groups: choose 1 pyramid from 11-16 compulsory tables + 1 optional pyramid from FIG Tables (only 2 static hold 3 seconds required) and 2 dynamic elements from 11-16 compulsory tables + 1 optional element from FIG Tables. The optional pyramid may be selected from one of the same categories used in the compulsory element. Cannot be chosen element from FIG Tables that are in 11-16 compulsory tables too.
Individual: 3 individual element must be executed, at least 1 agility or 1 tumbling element. NO Salto required.
- Youth: Age Group 11-16 FIG rules – No Salto required
- Age Group 1: Age Group 12-18 FIG rules
- Junior : Age Group 13-19 FIG rules
- Senior: Senior FIG rules
Finals: top six (if 1 to 8 P/G), top eight (if 9 to 16 P/G) or top twelve (if more than 16 P/G)
Beginner: Combined – sum of qualification + finals score defines the winner
Youth: Balance or Dynamic in accordance with FIG rules for 11-16 (starts from zero)
Age Group, Junior and Senior: Combined. Sum of balance + dynamic + combined scores defines the winner
- Beginners: from 8 years old to 16 years old – No height deduction
- Youth: from 8 years old to 16 years old (maximum 5 years between partners) – No height deduction
- Age Group 1: from 9 years old to 18 years old (maximum 6 years between partners)
- Junior : from 10 years old to 19 years old (maximum 6 years between partners)
- Senior: from 13 years old